Join now and become part of creating a vibrant and sustainable business environment. Whether you are family based, a small business or a large organisation there is a membership level to suit.
Membership of the Kilcoy Chamber of Commerce & Community is an affordable way to stay informed and connected, and to promote the interests of businesses within Kilcoy and the broader Somerset region.
Every Chamber member has access to a variety of networking opportunities; information relevant to your business; free member-to-member promotion; Business registration on our website; and lobbying to create the best environment to do business in Kilcoy and surrounds.
We are very excited about the new opportunity of our partnership with Moreton Bays own FM101.5. Exclusive to Chamber members, the station has an audience reach in the thousands, a dedicated interview with the President each month chatting about business, community, events and issues within our region. Members will be mentioned in this context. The interview will be uploaded to the Blog on the website which can then be shared through social media.
- FM101.5 audience reach through website Blog
- Support from other business owners in your region
- Monthly Business get-togethers
- Quarterly dinner meetings held at local member venues
- Marketing and PR opportunities:
- Listing on the KCC website Business Directory or Community Directory
- Press release mentions in local newspapers
- Raise your profile through social media – join and interact on the KCC FB page
- Lobbying and representation at a local and state government level
- Right to vote and to nominate for the Management Committee at our AGM
Membership Categories & Fees
Membership fees are payable 1 July – if you join after December, a half yearly fee will be charged in the first year.
Business/Rural Enterprise (less than 5 employees): $50
Business/Rural Enterprise (more than 5 employees): $70
Community Group/Organisation: $50
Individual community member: $25